I have been trying to feed my family more vegetarian/vegan meals. In the midst of experimenting, I came up with a really yummy, quick and easy Stroganoff! You could easily make this vegan by replacing the sour cream with vegan sour cream. I hope you enjoy!
- Heat oil in skillet and cook onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add crumbles skillet and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Once all crumbles are heated , add the flour, packet of onion mix, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the veggie broth. Let the mixture simmer until it starts bubbling.
- Add the sour cream.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to taste if needed.
- Serve over cooked noddles or rice. Enjoy!